The Pakistani army has no regard for the Geneva convention and for human rights. BNM

December 16, 2015: ­­The Baloch National Movement (BNM) in a press release disclosed details of mass human rights violations that the Pakistani army has been committing against the Baloch people in Raaghe area of Beisema, Occupied Balochistan. The spokesperson said that the Pakistani army has been carrying out a Scorched earth operation in Raaghe since last week, many males have been abducted, crops, homes, livestock and homes burnt by the Pakistani army. On December 15, Pakistani soldiers broke in to the home of Muhammad Asif, a resident of Garahi, Raaghe and harassed his mother and female family members and shaved the hair of one guest. The Pakistani army has also setup new military posts at the locations of Balochabad, Beront, Solair, Shangar and Gichik; imposing a siege on the whole area. Residents have been restricted to their homes and are facing a food and medical shortage. Many have been rendered homeless, by the Pakistani army, in the face of harsh winters   after the Pakistani army torched their homes.  On the same day the homes of Sahib Khan and Abdul Qadir, in Gajjali, were torched after being looted by the Pakistani army.  In Gresha, immolated two shops and clobbered bystanders. On December 14 the homes of Abdul Waris son of  Hazoor Bakhsh Sajidi were torched after being looted by the Pakistani army. There has been a surge in Pakistani human rights violations in Raaghe, Gresha and adjoining areas. The spokesperson said that the Pakistani army, as always, is primarily targeting Baloch civilians in its operations. The spokesperson also said that on December 16, heavy gunship activity was reported in Manju and adjoining areas of Mashkey but because of having no access to telecommunication networks, further details could not be confirmed. The spokesperson said that they are fearing the worst, “The Pakistani army has no regard for the Geneva convention and for human rights.”